Royal Purple Majesty.
Artisan Series Majesty - new series from EBMM!
What do we know (quotes from ebmm forum):
- “jp will gbe rocking this and a few other new tidbits in Australia”
- there will be more colour options (“wait until you see the red artisan”, “I could have said trans black one”)
Personally I can’t wait to see the trans black finish - would be a great addition to my good ol’ trans black JP7 :)
"There’s a lot of mindless, repetitive work that initially doesn’t seem to lead anywhere. But then, when you least expect it (or are ready to throw in the towel), you make a breakthrough[…]"
(John Petrucci about similarity between music and sports)
Arctic Dream Majesty.
– Wasn’t the JP Ibanez basically just an RG with the volume pot moved slightly farther away from the bridge pickup?
– No…the Ibi JP had the viper neck…which I don’t believe has ever been on anything else.
– Whats the viper neck?
– An Ibanez neck which has 42mm at nut, 56mm at heel (narrower than Ibanez Wizard neck), rounder profile, and a smaller fretboard radius. It feels really “small” on your hand, so people like to speculate whether the JP6 neck was based on it (mainly because the JP6 neck also feels “small”).
[source: ebmm forum]
I love to get to know such things :)